Our comprehensive medical network allows us to offer the full range of state of the art fertility care in Zurich, Switzerland.
Testing & diagnostics
- medical and reproductive history evaluation Cycle disorders, hyperprolactinemia, thyroids desease (Hashimoto) etc.
- Cycle disorders, hyperprolactinemia, thyroids desease (Hashimoto) etc.
- complete physical examination, initial infertility testing
- second opinions
- ultrasound exams: 3D pelvic ultrasound, uterine cavity study and testing of tubal patency
- Sonohystogram (Saline Infusion Sonogram), HyCoSy, HSG (hysterosalpingogram)
- Minimal-invasive surgery (hysteroscopy, laparoscopy)
- endometrial biopsy, immune testing
- trial transfer in preparation for IVF
- endocrinology labwork (usually on day 1-5 of menstrual cycle to assess hormonal status and infectious disease screening)
- Ovarian reserve assessment (also considered as Day 3 Testing) involves several blood testing and sonograms: FSH/ Estrogen/ Anti Mullerian Hormon AMH/ Antral Follicle Count AFC
- Semen analysis and andrology workup
- Genetic Carrier Testing (i.e. sickle cell disease, cystic fibrosis, tay sachs disease and others), Karyotyping
- comprehensive fertility treatment from basic follicular stimulation, ovulation induction to artificial reproductive techniques
- GnRH pump
- IUI – Artificial Insemination
- Donor Insemination
- IVF – In Vitro Fertilization
- ICSI – Intracytoplasmatic sperm injection
- egg Freezing & fertility preservation (social freezing)
- sperm freezing
- surgical fertility evaluation and treatment of endometriosis, fibroids, polyps, adhesions etc. (minimal invasive reproductive surgery being performed at renowned private Hospitals such as Hirslanden and Bethanien Zurich)
- Endocrine Therapies for male infertility
Our modern network means you will receive individual, ongoing assistance from a single source. We collaborate closely with referring doctors to provide medical care using the satellite model. You can use your preferred approach to assist patients, even during complex therapies.